1. Distributors are divided into two types: bar mouth type and screw mouth type. From the perspective of function, they are also divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the diameter of the matching bottle body. The spray specifications are 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml / time-0.2ml / time. It is generally used for packaging perfumes, gel water and other products. The length of the same takeover can be determined according to the height of the bottle body.
3. Lotion pump specifications range from 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml / time-3.1ml / time. It is generally used for cream and washing products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump heads and hand-closing spray heads. The foam pump head is a non-inflatable hand pressure pump head. It does not need to be filled with air to generate foam, and it can produce quantitative high-quality foam by just pressing lightly. . Usually equipped with a special bottle. Hand-held sprinklers are commonly used on products such as detergents.
5. The composition of the distributor is more complicated, generally including: dust cover, hoe, stalk, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, suction tube, valve ball (steel ball, glass ball). Bottle caps and dust caps can be colored, can be electroplated, and can be covered with anodized aluminum rings. Because a set of pump heads involves more molds, and the order quantity is large, the minimum order quantity is 10,000-20,000, and the delivery period is 15-20 days after the sample is confirmed. White and general-purpose models are often in stock.
6. Airless bottles are usually cylindrical, with a size of 15ml-50ml, and individual 100ml. The overall capacity is small, relying on the principle of atmospheric pressure, which can prevent cosmetics from causing pollution during use. The airless bottles have galvanized aluminum, plastic plating and colored Plastic, the price is more expensive than other general containers, ordinary ordering requirements are not high.
7. Distributors rarely open molds by themselves, and pay more for the molds, which costs more.