1. Distributors are divided into two types: piercing type and screw type, which are divided into spray, foundation cream, emulsion pump head, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle in terms of function.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the bottle body. The spray standard is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/time-0.2ml/time. It is generally used for perfume, gel water and other commodity packaging. The length of the same reception can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
3. Emulsion pump head? The standard scale is larger from 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time-3.1ml/time. It is generally used in creams and scrubbing products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump head and hand buckle spray head. The foam pump head is a non-inflatable hand pressure pump head. It does not need to be inflated to generate foam. Only a light press can produce quantitative high-quality foam. . Generally equipped with special bottles. Hand button spray heads are generally used in cleaning products and other products.
5. The composition of the distributor is messy, generally including: dust cover, snap head, snap rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, straw, valve ball (with steel ball, glass ball) Bottle caps and dust caps can be colored, electroplated, and can be covered with anodized aluminum rings. Because a set of pump heads involves more molds and a larger order quantity, the minimum order quantity is 10,000-20,000.
6. Vacuum bottles are generally cylindrical, standard 15ml-50ml, each has 100ml, the overall capacity is small, relying on the principle of atmospheric pressure, can prevent the formation of pollution during the use of cosmetics, vacuum bottles have anodized aluminum, plastic plating and colored Plastic, the price is more expensive than other common containers, and the general order demand is not high.
7. Distributor customers seldom open their own molds, and the required molds pay more and the cost is higher.