1. First press --------When we press ACTUATOR for the first time, the press head drives the sub-column (SUB-STEM) through the connected main column (STEM) to compress the spring (SPRING); the compression spring During the process, the outer wall of the piston (PTSTON) rubs against the inner cavity wall of the body (HOUSING), causing the piston to open the discharge hole of the sub-stem (SUB-STEM); when the piston (PTSTON) slides down, the The air is discharged through the opening of the sub column (SUB-STEM) that has been opened;
2. Multiple reciprocating pressures --- exhaust all the air in the body (HOUSING);
3. Aspirate ------- Press the ACTUATOR by hand to pass through the main column (STEM), sub column (SUB-STEM), piston (PTSTON), and jointly compress the spring (SPRING) to move the body (HOUSING) After the air inside is discharged, release the ACTUATOR, and the spring (SPRING) moves back (up) due to the loss of pressure. At this time, the piston (PISTON) also moves down through the inner wall of the friction body (HOUSING) to move the auxiliary column (SUB-STEM) the discharge hole is closed; at this time, the liquid storage cavity in the body (HOUSING) forms a vacuum suction state, suck the glass ball (BALL) upward, and draw the liquid in the bottle through the suction tube (DIPTUBE) Inside the body (HORSING) storage chamber.
4. Storage liquid --- Press the head multiple times, and store the liquid to the body through multiple suctions until the liquid is full.
5. Discharge -----------When the liquid in the HOUSING reservoir is full, press the ACTUATOR again and the liquid will be directly from the ACTUATOR through the discharge hole Squirt