1. The first press -------- When we press the press head for the first time, the press head drives the auxiliary post to compress the spring together through the connected main post; during the compression spring process, the outer wall of the piston rubs against the inner cavity wall of the body, Promote the piston to open the discharge hole of the auxiliary column; when the piston slides down, the air in the body is discharged through the opened discharge hole of the auxiliary column;
2. Press repeatedly back and forth ------- to exhaust all the air in the body;
3. Liquid absorption ------- Press the head by hand to pass through the main post, auxiliary post, piston, and the common compression spring to exhaust the air in the body, and then release the head. Due to the loss of pressure, the spring goes back (up ) Movement, at this time the piston also moves downward by rubbing the inner wall of the main body to close the discharge hole of the auxiliary column; at this time, the liquid storage chamber in the main body forms a vacuum suction state, sucks the glass ball upward, and passes the liquid in the bottle through The suction pipe sucks the liquid into the liquid storage cavity of the body.
4. Store the liquid ------- Press the head several times and absorb the liquid several times to store the liquid in the body until the liquid is full.
5. Dispensing liquid ----------- When the liquid in the liquid storage cavity of the body is full, press the button again and the liquid will be ejected from the pressing nozzle through the discharge hole;