cosmetics and daily necessities:
1. The materials used for plastic packaging bottles are usually pp, pe, K material, as, abs, acrylic, pet, etc.
2. Cream jars, lotion bottles, caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, and dust caps commonly used in the cosmetics and daily chemical products market are injection molded; pet blow molding is two-step molding: first injection molding The tube preform is made in a way, and then the finished product is made by blowing; other containers, the bottle with a thinner wall and the washing bottle are the blowing bottles.
3. The pet material is environmentally friendly, with high barrier properties, light weight, unbreakable, chemical resistance, high transparency and other characteristics. It is suitable for making pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, transparent and other packaging bottles. Wide range of applications.
4. The acrylic material is an injection bottle, which has poor chemical resistance. Generally, it can not be directly filled with paste. It needs to be equipped with an inner liner to block. The filling should not be too slow to prevent the paste from entering the liner and acrylic running and then cracking; Acrylic After being scratched, the cream bottle is obviously free from the bottle, and all the requirements are higher during packaging and transportation; the acrylic bottle also has high permeability, the sensory wall is thick and generous, but the price is expensive.
5. As transparency is higher than abs, and toughness is better.
Production and ordering instructions for plastic packaging materials:
1. Mould production cost: The development cost of pe and pet bottle blowing molds is generally 1500-4000 yuan; the injection mold development cost is 8000-20000 yuan; the material used for mold development is stainless steel more expensive than alloy materials, but the stainless steel material is durable; mold Development usually produces several sets at a time, which can be customized according to customer production needs.
2. The minimum order quantity of plastic packaging materials is generally not less than 5000;
3. The user can customize the packaging color, usually do the primary color matte and magnetic white, or can add pearlescent powder effect, generally the main container and the matching cover need to match the same color masterbatch, but in the production process due to the selection of the container and matching cover The same as the material department, the appearance of the color will have different effects.
4. The materials used for surface silk screen printing are ordinary ink and uv ink. The uv ink has better effect, gloss and three-dimensional effect. Customers should first confirm the board during production. The silk screen effect on different material containers will be different.
5. Bronzing, hot stamping and other processing techniques are different from gold powder and silver powder. The hard and smooth surface of the main container is suitable for hot stamping or silver hot stamping. The soft surface of the main container is not good for hot stamping and printing, and it is easy to fall off; The ironing process has better gloss than the printing process.
6. Silk screen film should first produce a negative film, the graphic effect is black, the background color is transparent, the hot stamping and silver foil process is a positive film, the graphic effect is transparent, and the background color is black; the text and pattern ratio of the film is too large Small is too fine, otherwise hot stamping will not be effective.
7. The matching caps of plastic packaging bottles are generally equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps, inner plugs, and very few are also equipped with spoons or droppers. The main consideration is their sealing and ease of use.
8. The production cycle of plastic bottles is generally 15 days, and the cycle time is relatively moderate for buyers; screen printing cylindrical bottles are generally calculated as single colors, flat bottles or special-shaped bottles are calculated according to two-color or multi-color, and the first screen printing screen is usually charged Fees or fixture fees, screen printing unit price is generally 0.08 yuan / color order to 0.1 yuan / color order, screen fee 100 yuan / section to 200 / section, the fixture is generally about 50 yuan / unit.